* To promote intercultural understanding and international friendship through the activities of member schools.
* To broaden the dimensions of education of all schools involved in the Council in the interest of a total program of education.
* To advance the professional growth and welfare of individuals belonging to the educational staff of member schools.
* To facilitate communication and cooperative action between and among all associated schools.
* To cooperate with other organizations and individuals pursuing the same objectives as this council.
Thank you to Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau for their generous support of this year's EARCOS Leadership Conference 2016.